“The only constant in today’s business environment is change, and it can be challenging for IT departments to effectively manage this, both from a security and operational perspective,” said Nimmy Reichenberg, VP of Marketing and Business Development, AlgoSec. “With the release of ‘Firewall Policy Management for Dummies,’ AlgoSec aims to raise awareness of these challenges and provide an educational resource to help organizations reduce the complexity of managing firewall policies.”
“Firewall Policy Management for Dummies” includes chapters on:
- Recognizing the Growing Complexity in Network Security Policy Management – Reviews the modern business realities that make security management so challenging and complex, include mergers and acquisitions, autonomous lines of business, budget constraints, and a constantly changing regulatory landscape.
- Firewall Policy Management Challenges Every Organization Must Tackle – Describes the technical issues — such as cluttered firewall rulesets, change management, regulatory audits, and new technologies and trends — that security teams must deal with to manage their organization’s firewalls efficiently and effectively.
- Addressing Firewall Management Pain Points – Explains how firewall policy management solutions help optimize firewall operations, simplify audits and ensure compliance, reduce risk, maximize your IT resources, and improve communications between IT security and operations teams.
- Exploring the AlgoSec Security Management Suite – Delivers a deep dive into the advanced capabilities and features of the AlgoSec Security Management Suite.
- Key Criteria in a Firewall Policy Management Solution – Explores key factors to consider when choosing a firewall policy management solution!