"This is a really cool app – I don’t know who's going to have more fun, the kids or the parents," says Steven Van Zandt, legendary guitarist/producer of Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band.
Make Me Music, the universal app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch is now available for sale in the Apple iTunes store in the music category. Recommended for Ages 3+
Make Me Music is a sound garden full of color, animation and sounds designed to inspire children and budding musicians with such features as:
- 24 animated instruments including found objects like water glasses and unusual classical world instruments like the marimba
- 12 unique rhythm palettes
- "Play Along" feature including 3 original pre-recorded melodies allowing you to create endless compositions with a variety of rhythms.
- "Free-Play" experience - just turn off the melodies and create a sound track all your own.
- RECORD and SHARE feature to allow you to email your creation to friends and family.
Pricing and Availability:
Make Me Music by FeeFiFoFun™ is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent in any other currency). Available worldwide on iTunes under Apps in the Music category
FeeFiFoFun joins the digital education revolution. As an emerging children's entertainment and publishing company, FeeFiFoFun seeks to break through the barriers facing children’s education to give parents and kids an alternative, or at least complementary support to curriculum enrichment.
Founded in 2006 by three friends, FeeFiFoFun is a creative group of parents with legendary rock & roll pedigree that includes Pink Floyd, Cirque du Soleil, Blue Man Group, Coldplay and others. They are BIG ARTISTS for little artists whose mission is to foster arts, creativity and critical thinking in children of all ages.
FeeFiFoFun's first app for preschoolers, Flutterby Butterflies was released in June and is the recipient of the Parent's Television Council’s Seal of Approval as well as global critical praise.
For more information, visit http://www.feefifofun.com